Monday, 17 September 2012

Makeup blog sale!

Hello all!! It's that blogsale time again, although this is my first one with makeup! I know, I only talk to you guys when I'm selling something. :( To keep it good and simple, I'm afraid this will be UK only as international shipping has become ridiculously priced and it's a pretty big ball-ache. Shipping is £2 for one item, £1 for the second and £0.50 for each additional item. Clear as mud? Good.

IMG_3806

IMG_3810
NARS Gilda. Gently used 3-4 times. £17.

IMG_3817

IMG_3821
NARS eyeshadow in Bombshell. Slight dip, 90-95% of product remaining. £10.

IMG_3828

IMG_3836
NARS Cordura. Left side used gently. Right side used once. £18.

IMG_3841

IMG_3843
MAC Vanilla pigment. 90% full (Old packaging.) £14.

IMG_3852

IMG_3857
MAC Cream Colour Base in Movie Star red (LE). Gently used, slight dip. £9.

IMG_3867

IMG_3871
Lipsticks left to right (bullets shown full height in second picture): MAC Lady Danger: £6. NYX Black Cherry: £2. Revlon Black Cherry: £3. L'oreal Caresse lipstick in 103 Sweet Berry, £3.

IMG_3860

IMG_3861
Hope in a Jar moisturiser. Used a handful of times as shown. 15ml travel size. £4.

IMG_3795

IMG_3796
MUA Heaven and Earth palette. Brand new and unopened. £1.50.

IMG_3800

IMG_3804
Sleek Rose Gold blush. Brand new and unopened. £2.

IMG_3873
Left to right: Essie Matte about you: £5. OPI Samoan Sand: £5. Revlon Grey Suede: £3. MAC Soiree: £6. Deborah Lippman mini nail polish in Razzle Dazzle, £3. OPI Midnight in Moscow: £5. All used a handful of times.


Please comment with the items you'd like, your paypal address, and I will invoice you. Please note all sales are final. Thanks and happy shopping!

38 comments:

  1. Can I please have the NYX Black Cherry and Sleek Rose Gold blusher.

    lyddi69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUA Heaven and Earth palette - can you send to Portugal? How much is the shipping?

    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita, I'm afraid I'm only shipping inside the UK for this time, my last international blogsale turned out to be far too expensive with shipping. :(

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh okay, it's a shame really, but it's okay.

    Good luck with the sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi could i have lady danger please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! could you please let me know your paypal address so I can invoice them? thanks! x

      Delete
  6. Could I please have the CCB and the MUA palette?
    peacockshat@homecall.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love the MUA palette!
    megzeegal@yahoo.co.uk
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi please can i buy the two opi polishes and mac lady danger please, stephanie_jones.10@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! I'm afraid as you haven't paid I am selling Lady Danger to someone else. Sorry. x

      Delete
  9. Hey, can i purchase the revlon black cherry please. fernis_citb@hotmail.co.uk x
    also is lady danger been sold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Revlon Black Cherry is fine, the person who reserved Lady Danger has not paid, I have reminded them and will wait a day — if not that is yours too : ) x

      Delete
  10. Is Mac Soiree still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! If you would like it please let me know your paypal. x

      Delete
  11. is the mac vanilla pigment still availiable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! If you would like it please let me know your paypal. x

      Delete
    2. invoice me at michellebr48@yahoo.com

      Delete
  12. Can I have OPI midnight in Moscow if it's still available? My email is bethanycharm@hotmail.com, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, it's yours! x

      Delete
    2. Received the nail polish today. Thank you for such great service :) x

      Delete
  13. please could I buy the Nars blush in Gilda and Deborah Lippmann nail varnish? My paypal address is garycritten@sky.com xx thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Invoiced x

      Delete
  14. Hello there, just a random comment to say I have just found your blog and I just want to say how much I like it.
    Member <3
    Also I would really appreciate it if you could do the same back, Member for a member? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya, if it's still available, could I please have the Revlon Grey Suede polish and the l'oreal caresse berry lipstick? 1004705b@student.gla.ac.uk is my paypal address. Just came across your blog by the way and subscribed immediately, really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I’m thankful for having viewed your blog post. I’ll check on my budget for the month first. I just hope I have extra money to spare with those lovely eye shadows and lipsticks. I’ll get back to you as soon as it is confirmed. Anyway, thanks a lot for the offer.


    Our Webblog Online PhD UK Programs

    ReplyDelete
  17. OPI Samoan Sand
    caraaspiller@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wish I had a paypal account right now :p
    So generous though xx

    http://emmihearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The NARS products look so lovely! and revlon black cherry is perfect for fall/winter

    x,
    alcamori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Soo many good items, too bad I don't live in the UK! Follow my beauty blog! -- http://mellahful.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete